The Monster And The Poop The Monster And The Poop

Ending is perfect.

Normally poop is childish, but the buildup is great. The ending is epic :P

TAKE ME OUT! TAKE ME OUT!

Nice work.

I'm curious, at the part after the protagonist throws the girl through the portal I noticed how he blocked with his left arm and then punched the antagonist with his right (effectively pulling off a reversal). Was that supposed to be a reference to Scott Pilgrim?

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Nice to finally see the fourth part up

I got the feeling there wasn't going to be one. Overall it was good, not great but good. House joke a bit out of place, but it still made me laugh. Felt a bit rushed at the end though. Also I have to agree with miternacht that your Link usually was pretty clumsy. Be sure to bring that back in the next (theres going to be a next...right?) Great animation as always.
Also, the name of the credits song please. :)

AVGM AVGM

You two are sick.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SIT HERE THAT LONG!?
ha ha. O well, maybe I'll just get Michael J Fox over and finish it for me.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Better than N+

Dark story, great graphics and a simple yet highly addictive game play element. This is by far the best game I've played on NGs in a very, VERY long time. Congratulations on this accomplishment and I hope to see a larger version of this game on the Xbox Market place soon! :)
BTW: 2927

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Favorite was the pyramid.

I like opitcal illsiouns :)

O, as for the hdiedn tgeir, terhe's olny ONE tgeir. It's stireps spell "THE HIDDEN TIGER".
Still cool

Self Portrait- Fear Self Portrait- Fear

Great portrait, but...

Something about the size of the head compared to the rest of the body. Don't get me wrong, this blows any thing I draw way out of the water, but I just can't help but notice the proportions are just a little off.
Also, shading. I'm not sure how many time's I've heard and continue to hear that "there needs to be more shading." However, after hearing it so much, now I finally see what my teachers were saying...and it's hard to enjoy anything I draw beacuse that's all I notice. :/
Again, this makes what I and most people on NGs draw look like crap, but these little things need to addressed. Once they are you could be an absolute Goddess of portraits! Or whatever else it is you plan to peruse in life.
It's great to see people with serious potential putting their skills to work.
Now all I ask is: Draw me? :P
O, and to Omnigon: You are full of so much fail it's painful (and I'm not even talking about your...er, artwork?).

ArtistGamerGal responds:

lol yeah I find that Omnigon guy hilarious-
I totally agree that I need to push the values a little darker- create more contrast and all that. And the head is a little too big. You have a good eye! These were the things my professor said when reviewing this piece- wtg :)