This-is-EskimoeThis-is-Eskimoe

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

AVGM AVGM

You two are sick.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SIT HERE THAT LONG!?
ha ha. O well, maybe I'll just get Michael J Fox over and finish it for me.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Better than N+

Dark story, great graphics and a simple yet highly addictive game play element. This is by far the best game I've played on NGs in a very, VERY long time. Congratulations on this accomplishment and I hope to see a larger version of this game on the Xbox Market place soon! :)
BTW: 2927

50 Optical Illusions 50 Optical Illusions

Favorite was the pyramid.

I like opitcal illsiouns :)

O, as for the hdiedn tgeir, terhe's olny ONE tgeir. It's stireps spell "THE HIDDEN TIGER".
Still cool

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

A short and fun game.

The length was perfect actually. Not too long that it got old, but enough to entertain :)

Here's A lvl I made. 31B2AB27AEB2AB19ABC7AB2A6B14A2BC6AB2A BD18A3BC5AB2AB19A4BC3AMB2ABJCALB14A5B 3A2B2ABJ2ALB4AB13AB4AB2ABJ2ALB4AB13AB M3AB2ABJAFLB4AB4AB4A6B3AB2ABJ2ALB4AB4 AB12AMB2ABJ2ALB4AB4AB12A2B2ABJCALB4AB 4AB7ABJ3ALB2ABJ2ALB4AB4AB7ABJAMALB2AB J2ALB4AB4AB4A4BJABALB2ABJ2AL11B4A4BJ3 ALB2ABIA2I11B4G4B5HB2A30BAXCBDGA2DAED 2A2B9A2CBDGADJAED2ABC9A2CBEGADJAED2AB D9A2CBEGA2DAED2ABE9A2CBFGACHADF2ABF9A CEJ2DAEFABDBABG9ACDB2GA2CA2B2A2C9ABEJ DHAEFABDBABH9ACEJDFAEFABDBABI9ACEJDJA EFABDBABJ9ACEJFGA2DADEAFCI9ACEJEDAEFA CDBAC10ACEJEFAEFACDBACB9ACEJEHAEFACDB ACD9ACEJEJAEFACDBACE9ACDBCEA2CADB2ACJ 9ACDBGDAECACB2AD10AB2CGCADFABCBFCGCFB 6A3CGHAE2AC2BFCFCGD6ACEJ2GADFA2CBFCH9 A2CBDGACHAED2AB10ACX12006007034031XLe vel@Author

AN Escape Series #2 AN Escape Series #2

My fastest time (after doing it 3 times).

I would have gone faster, but I was trying to go too fast :P

Memento - Manhunt Memento - Manhunt

Good Job.

Hay, It may not be as twistedly fun as the real game, but it does the job. Was hoping to see more violence >:D

igorZlo responds:

You'll see it in full version:
more weapon, more blood, more violence!!!

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Okay, seriously, stop talking about the rape...

Overall, it was a fun game, like most games on NGs. And, like those other games, it was entertainment for, well...Lets put it this way. If you go to NGs, you're a sick fuck, lets be honest here people. Nothing on newgrounds is really approperiate for TV, that's why it's here...and on YouTube (and stolen by Ebaums XP)! And for thoes who say it's for horny little teenagers...not our fault.

P.S. I dunno about you guys, but the pic at the end of the game suggest she liked it...just sayin.

Pico's School remake Pico's School remake

Nothing really new or good about it.

I'd rather play the old one.

O, and I noticed that the Goth chick was refering to System of a Down and Rammstien (Rip the system=Fuck the System;German gibberish...assuming Rammstien song) Any ways, Just hope you reolize that, that kind of music isnt goth. I mean, I listen to it and I don't cut myself or dress like a fag.

Anyways, that's not why I gave the low score. The game was basicly the same game, with a new look(that I thought wasnt that great). Good idea to bring back a classic, but the final product is flawed.

3/5 :(

DeadToast responds:

Dude... It's a remake. Don't blame me for the the storyline or the converstations, since it's a remake.

KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!! KITTY SAEVS TEH DAY!!!

OMFG!!!

Kity Saevz teh daey!!!!
Thats some funny shit man. Woot my friend, woot indeed.....

WTF teh messy WTF teh messy

Kick ass!!

Really addicting game. The first level was easy, but the second level was insaine! Still fun.